- To promote and educate the local community about amateur radio. This includes encouraging new potential new operators to engage in amateur radio and help in obtaining licenses, acquiring equipment, installing antennas and setting up fixed and mobile stations.
- To assist first responders to the extent possible for local emergency and non-emergency events.
- To train and maintain the readiness of local operators for both emergency and non-emergency events.
- To educate and promote diverse activities within the amateur radio community.
- To maintain an active local amateur radio club and repeater system for both normal and emergency usage.
The Club has 30 years of history!
Here is the BVRC Constitution and By-laws.
Here is the Club Equipment listing.