ARRL 2021 Field Day is June 26-27
It is time to begin forming a BVRC committee for this important event. In 2019 we had the following stations:
• HF SSB (with a team captain)
• HF GOTA - Get on the Air (with a team captain)
• HF CW (with a team captain)
• HF Digital - FT8 (with a team captain)
• In addition, we had:
- Food (coordinated by Glenn WB5L)
- Publicity (coordinated by Ron K5XK)
- Friday and early Saturday setup crew coordinated by Don K5DB
- The location permit secured
- Friday night security (Don K5DB slept on a picnic bench hi hi)
- Information booth
It was a team effort headed by Don K5DB. Due to his work schedule, Don may not be available this year. We have more than enough members (141) to make this the best Field Day ever. If you would like to be a part of the planning committee for this year’s event, please let me know. The date is quickly approaching.
This forum is for general Items of interest to the ham community.
1 post • Page 1 of 1